Thursday, January 19, 2006

You Were There All the Time

what is it about you that has me counting the minutes until i see you again?
why is it that everytime we talk i never want it to end?
how do you know just what i'm thinking even though i haven't said a word?
why does talking to you make me feel like i can soar with the birds ?
why do i waste my time on guys not worthy of me?
why is it when i think of the right man, you're the only one i see?
i've always wondered when i would meet the one i can call mine...
it's the craziest thing-you were there all the time....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Again, poem after poem is making me a poetry junkie. Since you know my stance on poetry, whatever you write, I have to say "I love this shit".

Please keep putting your random thoughts into poetry.