Thursday, April 13, 2006

Special Secret

so, what is it about you that has me trippin? i don't know if it's the swagger in your walk, the cokiness of your talk or just the way we kick it when we're together. i like the way you keep it real. i like the way you make me feel. no other man has the power to make me want to please him. i can't describe the pleasure it brings me when you release in me. no other man has tasted so good or been able to take me for so long. what is it about you? why do you have the power to make me blush? make me lose my cool. it's hard to maintain around you. you throw me off my game so bad. how can i stay on point? as much as i want to be with you i'm so scared to make the approach. it's like sitting on the bench waiting for the coach. wanting to ravish your body with kisses but knowing it's just a dream. never to become reality. a special secret just for me. but dam i can see us intertwined in another space and time. but you can never be mine and so it shall be. a special secret just for me.

orig written: 3.21.06

No comments: