Thursday, October 07, 2010

A very short story......

I laid back in my bed, closed my eyes and thought of him. Tall, thick, broad-shoulders, massive chest....body looking like it was dipped in Hershey's chocolate. Just the thought of his lips makes me lick mine. It had been a long time since I'd spoken to him. Our last meeting played through my mind like it was yesterday......

"So did you miss me today?", he asks me looking at me from beneath the longest thickest lashes I've ever seen on a man. This man just radiated masculinity and raw sexuality. He was leaning against the wall in my bed room where he had stood since he walked in the house. My room seemed to shrink the longer he stood there.

"You know I did daddy", I said rubbing myself against his massive chest. Tracing my fingers up and down his stomach. Loving the way his skin rubbed against mine. I looked up at him and said "So you said you had a present for me. What is it?"

He scooped me up into his arms. I loved that about him. I'm no small girl by any means but the fact that he could pick me up and sit me on his forearms effortlessly just made me gush. He looked at me again from beneath those luscious lashes and said, "I wanted to eat some cookies" and then he turned around and leaned me against the wall. He had me straddled across his arms in such a way that all he had to do was stick out his tongue and stroke my clit. And stroke he did. He caressed and teased me until I couldn't stop shaking. Bracing myself against the wall with my hands I could barely withstand the onslaught of his mouth on me. It was like waves crashing over and over until I felt limp. He licked down the crevices in my hips and thighs making sure not to miss a drop while I whimpered from my skin being hypersensitive. He lowered me until he was cradling me in his arm and took me over to my massive king sized bed. He laid me down on my stomach and though I felt like I couldn't possibly feel any better than I did at that moment I knew it was about to get better.

He put on the condom (he fills out a black Magnum quite nicely, by the way) and slowly rubbed his head back and forth against the entrance to my wet warmth. He pushed it in and out a couple of times teasing me with his moves. He reached down and started rubbing my already ultra-sensitive bud with his fingers while slowly, inch-by-inch he entered me. He took a deep breath and plunged. I could feel him in my throat!! He eased back and forth, in and out slowly so my body could adjust to his size. He raked his fingernails lightly up and down my back, making me shiver. Then he began to speed up the tempo. Over and over he rammed into me from behind until I couldn't take it anymore and collapsed to the bed. He kept going. Sweat was pouring off of his shoulders and face onto me. I could feel it trickling down my spine. "You love this dick, don't you? " he said as he slowed down his pace again. All I could do was whimper. By this point he had grabbed my hips and held my ass in the air so he could get to it better. He slowly pulled out, his girth rubbing every wall sending shivers through my body. He reached around to my front and began to caress and tease my nipples. They were rock hard instantly. Then he began to pick up the pace again. In and out. In and out. Harder and harder. I felt something release and I saw stars shoot behind my eyes. At the same moment I heard a deep rumble in his chest as he gritted his teeth through his own orgasm. We shook for a moment together and I collapsed again, this time on his chest as we had both fallen to the bed. Tangled, sweaty, and sated we fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning to a note that read:

I haven't been completely honest with you. You will never see me again. I am leaving today for Paris to get married. I'm sorry for hurting you but I couldn't stand to see the look of pain I know is painted across your face as you read this. Please know that if I could change the way things are I would. I had obligations before I met you that I was never man enough to tell you about. I hope that you don't hate me. You deserve better anyway....Alex


I don't hate him. He gave me the best moments to remember him by. He's who I think about on those nights when I'm feeling lonely and pull out "Ol Trusty". Ladies, you know how it is....


No comments: