Sunday, February 05, 2006

Eye Candy

sitting on the stoop with my girls....watching the day pass us by...
looking down the street we see a group of guys....
the closer they get, only one catches my eye....
of course with my luck he's the one with the girl....
but with game like i have-i'll be his new pearl.....
wonder if he knows how sexy he is with that blunt in his mouth....
wonder if he could keep it there if i went down south.....
i see him watching me watching him....and as i nod him off to the side i see him bust out in a grin....
as he leans down to his girl and whispers near her neck...i look at my girls and say "back in a sec"
in my beater and shorts what guy wouldn't mind....sneaking off with me for some quality time?
he leaves his boys and strolls off after me....i'm deep in the cut where nobody can see...
hemming him up.....i whisper in his ear....how long do i have to wait until you can hold me near?
mesmerized by his eyes...i put my math in his phone.....
"give me a call when your girl's not at home"....
kissing softly and sucking his lower lip.....need to leave before i make his jeans rip...
hit me up....make it snappy....if i'm lucky he'll be more than eye candy....

No comments: