Sunday, February 05, 2006

Just For You

walked in the club and dam all eyes on me.....
i mean i know the bootie is banging but can i just survey the scene?
mmmm...there he is...posted up near the bar...that fitted sittin low....
just to watch him lick those lips is enough to make my juices flow.....
fresh edge-up....honey colored skin...light colored eyes that look right through my clothes....
in my mind i can see grabbing his ear with my mouth and ripping at everything until he's fully exposed.....
excuse me boo...someone sitting here?
mmmm...thanks..bartender...can i get a beer?
soo...why is a fine man such as urself here alone? making sure sexiness fills my tone....
no girl? aww that's too bad....me? no i don't have a man...it does make it hard to sleep alone....
i hate to seem blunt but i've been watching you since i walked in....
everything i've thought about you is a sin.....
so maybe we can help each other out....
cause i've been thinking of putting it on you-no doubt....
riding on top of you while you moan my name....
knowing once i'm done you'll be mine to claim....
so much more than this i can do...
guess what baby? it's just for you....

No comments: