Sunday, February 05, 2006

Trip To the Movies

dam baby..ain't i here with you?
i mean didn't we leave the house together?
didn't i buy your ticket and your popcorn?
so what if i looked at that girl...she ain't thinking about me....
what you mean she smiled at me? oh so it's like that?
the movie just started and now you wanna leave?
fine then leave....i'll find my own way home....
hell....maybe i can find someone to help with this bone....
dam that fine shortie i saw is coming up the aisle....
that body is banging and dam look at that smile....
and by herself? how lucky can i be?
dam she's coming over here...hope she don't see...
my dick getting harder the closer she gets to me.....
shit she sat down...right next to me....and she's making eye contact with me....
is that her hand messing with my pants?
dam....guess i just found my ride home......

No comments: